Bookkeepers Business and technical Retreat. Friday 15 March 2024 5pm to Sunday 17 March 2024 12 noon.
Time to learn some new skills and increase your services? Time to increase your revenue? Time to make a plan for your future? Time to get some support from your peers and have fun networking? Suitable for all levels!
It is time to come and join us for a retreat that not only furthers your knowledge but also one that has a bit of fun and a night out for dinner. Just bring yourself and we take care of the rest! Add to your knowledge and be able to charge more for your services.
A great opportunity to refresh, learn and start a fresh! Plus make some new connections too! Great for all levels of Bookkeeper.
- Client Onboarding processes and dealing with difficult clients.
- Prioritising your workloads AND Workflow Management AND cashflow management
- Job Costing and rescue Work
- EOFY and balancing to the balance sheet AND EOFY practices.
- Leadership – Building a team and managing that team.
- Crisis Planning AND Exit strategy.
$1500 per person – includes accommodation in a 4 bedroom home with all meals included, and yes we can cater for gluten free and dairy free. Includes all templates, guides and processes are documented in a take home folder. One bedroom per person.
$1100 per person with no accommodation – email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
Payment plan available please email email@example.com for document. Runs from the Friday 5pm til Sunday 12 noon.